1xBet is a sportsbook, casino, and eSports platform that was established in 2007. It is licensed by the government of Curaçao, which is a region of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. 1xBet offers players a wide range of sports betting options, including live streaming and in-play betting. 1xBet accepts Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals, as well as other cryptocurrencies such as Dash, Ethereum, and Litecoin.
- 1xBet also offers generous bonuses and promotions that are available to both new and existing customers. Great Welcome Pack Bonus!
- 1xBet offers a wide range of sports and betting options for its players, with markets covering all major sports events (including eSports) around the world.
- Live streaming and in-play betting are available
- A huge number of ways to deposit, including many local methods for each country
- The website is easy to navigate and offers great user experience and navigation facilities
- 1xBet is not available to players in some countries due to legal restrictions, and the customer service options are somewhat limited
- It also has a reputation for slow withdrawals and unhelpful customer support
- Additionally, 1xBet’s mobile app can be difficult to use and is not available in all countries