MSW Philippines Bookmaker
- Official license from the local regulator (MegaSportsWorld is the only brand that fully complies with all strict Philippine standards)
- Availability of an attractive premium program for VIP clients with video calls
- The presence of both popular sporting events and virtual disciplines
- Good coverage of national sports
- Convenient mobile version without the need to download
- No online banking
- The bookmaker operates somewhere between traditional bookmakers and virtual bookmakers (it’s unlikely to suit fans of fully online betting)
- There is no live streaming of regular sporting events
MSW Philippines is well-known sports betting brand. It is noteworthy that the official site is focused only on local players. In addition, MegaSportsWorld operates not only online; customers can visit one of the network’s branded bookmakers in person.
However, our team of specialists decided to pay more attention to the virtual bookmaker. In the review, readers will be able to find information on the legality of the platform, the attractiveness of promotions, the ease of registration, banking arrangements, and much more.
Let’s start the MSW review with the most important thing, namely, the security and reliability of the platform. The brand is licensed by PAGCOR (Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation — local regulator). It is noteworthy that this is the only bookmaker that is registered in adherence to the strict national requirements. The last accreditation of the bookmaker by the regulator took place in 2019.
On the other hand, our team found a scandal surrounding PAGCOR due to its secret tax schemes, which were made public in June 2020. This conflict has not yet been resolved, so there are some questions for the MSW Ph regulator.
By registering and passing the MSW login, customers can claim a welcome bonus. However, it’s very different from typical welcome rewards. This bookmaker offers the following conditions:
- the maximum bonus amount is 500 Philippine pesos;
- after registration, make bets of at least 10,000 Philippine pesos within three months from the bonus activation date;
- notification about bonus credit will be sent to SMS and email;
- customers can only claim the bonus once for the entire promotion.
Comparing this betting reward with the other sports live brands’ awards, we see that it misses the spot in terms of attractiveness.
Other Offers & Promotions
Whether you choose to play on a mobile browser, desktop or regular website, the platform’s customers can enjoy the following promotions:
- Boosted Odds for Boosted Winnings. The bookmaker offers increased odds for no more than three outcomes per day. The categories of eligible matches may change daily. Expanded markets cannot be combined.
- UFC Ultimate Money Back Promo. This promotion is for those who have just opened an account. Newbies can get 100 PHP if they spend at least 100 PHP on bets within 30 days of activation.
Recently there was an interesting NBA Playoffs Payoff promotion with the opportunity to get 5,400 PHP for the first deposit. Customers liked it very much, but it had a limited duration. We hope that the bookmaker will soon launch several more of these offers.
Check offers and bonuses from other Bookmakers
Registration Process at MSW
To register, follow these simple steps:
- Go to the official website.
- Click “Register.”
- Fill in the fields with the requested information.
- Specify an active email address to which you have access to confirm the creation of the account through the link provided.
- Choose a secure password.
Also, check the boxes confirming that you agree with the portal policy. Now you can log in for the first time and replenish your account.
Deposits & Withdrawals
One major difference between the bookmaker and its competitors is the lack of online banking. There are no built-in e-wallets or cryptocurrency support. All transactions must be processed through branded stores. Here are the main details:
|Method||Deposit Size||Withdrawal Size||Depositing Time||Withdrawing Time||Fee|
|Cash only||Min: 100 PHP
Max: no limit
|Min: no limit
Max: 2,500 PHP
Important: for members of the premium program, the limits are somewhat wider. Additionally, if you’re going to cash out prizes and not just play for fun, you’ll have to go through verification. Without identity verification, there will be no way to claim your winnings.
Sports Betting at MSW
The bookmaker’s range of entertainment includes about twenty different categories. The main ones are football, basketball, sabong, tennis, esports, UFC/MMA, hockey, motorsport, and greyhound racing. You can explore the full list of available options in the menu on the right-hand side of the site.
The portal claims to have a working live streaming section. However, our team studied the capabilities of the platform and found out that high-quality broadcasts are provided only for the majority of virtual sports. That is, customers can follow virtual horse races, tennis, and other similar events in real-time.
On the other hand, despite the presence of a streaming interface on the pages of other sports, not a single one has been working. We even saw live statistics, but not a single live game appeared in the “Next Matches” section during the test. Most likely, for now, live streaming for standard events just works as an overview of upcoming matches.
MSW Odds & Markets
At the moment, the portal only supports single-game parlays and accumulators. There is no maximum bet limit. The minimum limit varies depending on the place of entertainment. For example, 100 pesos for outlets and 1,000 pesos for customers using the MVP service.
Virtual disciplines can be predicted with a minimum bet of 10 pesos. In addition, platform customers can bet on outright results.
If we compare MSW with traditional bookmakers, then the brand seems to be more convenient because some of the functionality has been transferred to an online format. The bookmaker offers all the most popular betting categories and interesting promotions. It is licensed under local laws and has a good reputation.
However, the complete absence of Internet banking makes the bookmaker absolutely uncompetitive compared to other bookmakers popular in the Philippines. That is why we believe that the bookmaker needs to improve a little in order to become worthy of the attention of customers.
How easy is registration?
Registration can be completed in less than 5 minutes! Provide your email, set a username and password, and you’re in!
Do I need to download an app?
No, you don’t have to. The mobile version of the site works spectacularly, so you can use it without need for any downloads.
Can I use net banking for my deposits and withdrawals?
Again, no. MSW does not allow net banking, which gives it a severe handicap when compared to other betting sites that are popular in the Philippines.
Can I watch livestreams of games?
Unfortunately not. There is no live streaming option for sporting events from MSW.
Can I bet on MSW offline?
Yes! MSW is one of the few betting sites that has offline bookmakers that you can visit in-person to make your wagers, if you so choose.